Art Fairs: 10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started (Artist Organized)
I bought Art Fairs: 10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started (Artist Organized) from the Internet. It is affordable. When it was delivered after the purchase. I was very impressed after using Art Fairs: 10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started (Artist Organized) . It is easy to use. Durable to use. Art Fairs: 10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started (Artist Organized) is made from good quality materials. I have recommended Art Fairs: 10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started (Artist Organized) to friends and acquaintances. They like and can be ordered from the Internet. If you want to look for more details. Try clicking on the image Art Fairs: 10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started (Artist Organized) .
Art Fairs: 10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started (Artist Organized) Overview
Thinking about starting art fairs? But not sure how to start? Then this book is for you. This book is packed full of ideas on ways you can get started, and ways you can use what is around your house, or borrow from a friend to enhance your booth. This book reviews what is probably your biggest purchase - the tent and walls. As well as smaller purchases, like print racks and marketing material. And talk about the things you might want to create or bring with you - such as a contact list, and a way to accept credit cards. (If you don’t have a contact list, don’t worry, the Appendix provides a sample.) This book also discusses the submission process, preparing for your show, and the display as well as the dynamics of a booth. The Appendix includes sample booth setups, for both artisans and painters. And includes ideas for both middle and corner row booths. The Appendix also includes a 2 page check list of things to have and bring with you when doing a day or weekend art festival.
Chapters Include:
* Submitting To An Art Fair
* Planning Ahead
* Marketing Material
* Contact Information
* Product Display
* Print Display
* Booth Dynamics
* Money & Credit Cards
* The Tent
* The Tent Walls
* Appendix: Artist Resources
* Appendix: Sample Contact Sheet
* Appendix: Sample Tent Diagrams
* Appendix: Art Festival Check List
Art Fairs: 10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started (Artist Organized) Specifications
Thinking about starting art fairs? But not sure how to start? Then this book is for you. This book is packed full of ideas on ways you can get started, and ways you can use what is around your house, or borrow from a friend to enhance your booth. This book reviews what is probably your biggest purchase - the tent and walls. As well as smaller purchases, like print racks and marketing material. And talk about the things you might want to create or bring with you - such as a contact list, and a way to accept credit cards. (If you don’t have a contact list, don’t worry, the Appendix provides a sample.) This book also discusses the submission process, preparing for your show, and the display as well as the dynamics of a booth. The Appendix includes sample booth setups, for both artisans and painters. And includes ideas for both middle and corner row booths. The Appendix also includes a 2 page check list of things to have and bring with you when doing a day or weekend art festival.
Chapters Include:
* Submitting To An Art Fair
* Planning Ahead
* Marketing Material
* Contact Information
* Product Display
* Print Display
* Booth Dynamics
* Money & Credit Cards
* The Tent
* The Tent Walls
* Appendix: Artist Resources
* Appendix: Sample Contact Sheet
* Appendix: Sample Tent Diagrams
* Appendix: Art Festival Check List
My neighbor bought Art Fairs: 10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started (Artist Organized) from the Internet. After they have used. It has made them love it so much. Because Art Fairs: 10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started (Artist Organized) can make them very easy to use, not difficult and is equipped with a durable, I've seen it, Art Fairs: 10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started (Artist Organized) would be to try to see what it is affordable. Compared with the property itself. Art Fairs: 10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started (Artist Organized) is durable in use. And proper manner. If you are looking for a product like this I would highly recommend Art Fairs: 10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started (Artist Organized) .
1. This page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
2. Amazon, the Amazon logo, Endless, and the Endless logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
3. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.